魂断蓝桥经典台词

点击:804 发布时间:2014-08-14 11:00:23

myra lester: i loved you, ive never loved anyone else。 i never shall, thats the truth roy, i never shall。

玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。魂断蓝桥经典台词

myra lester: i may never see him again。

玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

myra lester: every parting from you is like a little eternity。

玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

roy cronin: myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

myra lester: well, i, i …

玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…

roy cronin: oh, you wont have time for that。

罗伊·克罗宁:哦,http://tongxiehui.net/by/23518.html你已经没有时间了。

myra lester: for what?

玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?

roy cronin: for hesitating! no more hesitating for you!

罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

myra lester: no?

玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

roy cronin: no!

罗伊·克罗宁:不!

myra lester: well, what am i going to do instead?

玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

roy cronin: youre going to get married。魂断蓝桥经典台词

罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

roy cronin: the ballet was beautiful。

罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

myra lester: madame didnt think so。

玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

roy cronin: well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and i tell you, it was beautiful。

罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

myra lester: that certainly proves youre an outsider。

玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

(烛光俱乐部)

洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

what do dancers eat?

玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

oh,,dull things mostly。nutritious yet not fatting。

洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

oh,no,not tonight。(to waiter)what could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible。

侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

the crepes,is very nice sir。

玛拉:嗯

en。

侍者:还有酒

and wine。

洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

it isn't against the  rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

玛拉:哦,今晚上

well, tonight……

洛依:喝4盎

good,number forty please。

侍者:40块,先生

number forty。

洛依:你的舞跳得很美

the ballet was beautiful。

玛拉:我看不见得

madame dindn't think so。

洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

well,experts never know,it takes outsidersto know,and i tell you it was beautiful。

玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

taht certainly proves you'er an outsider。

洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

roy: are you glad to see me again?

玛拉:是的。

myra: yes。

洛伊:我感到你有保留。

roy: i sense a reservation。

玛拉:我想是有的。

myra: well, i suppose there is one。

洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

roy: what? why?

玛拉:有什么好处呢?

myra: what's the good of it?

洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

roy: you're a strange girl, aren't you? what's the good of anything? what's the good of living?

玛拉:这也是个问题。

myra: that's a question too。

洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

roy: oh, now wait a minute。 i'm not going to let you get away with that。 the wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen。 in the shadow of a death raid, i can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted。 i still don't get it, not quite。

玛拉:什么?

myra: what?

洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

roy: your face。 it's all youth, all beauty

玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

myra: what is it you still don't get?

洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

roy: you know, when i left you this afternoon, i couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life for me。 i thought, was she pretty? was she ugly? what was she like? i couldn't remember。 i simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like。

玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

myra: do you think you will remember me now?

洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

roy: i think so, i think so, for the rest of my life。

玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

myra: but what is it about me you still don't get?

男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

man: ladies and gentlemen, we now e to the last dance of the evening。 i hope you enjoy the farewell waltz。

洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

roy: i'll tell you later。 let's dance now。

玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

myra: what does it mean, these candles?

洛伊:你会明白的。

roy: you'll find out。

地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

myra:i shall have to get this catch mended。

kitty:well i've been telling you。

myra:it brole open twice yesterday。oh, kitt,what time is it?

kitty:it's ,eh ,almost 11。

myra:mmm, oh。

(敲门声,夫人进来了)

myra and kitty:good morning madame。

madame:good morning。i came to congratulate you,myra。

myra:on what,madame?

madame: on being up。considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,it's remarkeable。i have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking。

kitty:it 's the first time myra's benn out,madame。

madame:when i made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,it was you i was trying to protect。i'm fond of the girls who work for me。i don't want them to be camp-followers。

myra:you don't know him or you wouldn't say that。

kitty: can't we have any private lives at all?

madame:not when hurt your public life at the theater。i am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one。if such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,it means inatant dismissal。i will see you at the sheater tonight。if it's not too much trouble。

(夫人关上门,走了)

myra:oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……

kitty:ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that。never mind。

myra:she spoil everything。

kitty:oh, rubbish,you're upset and tired。why don't you go back to bed?there's no rehearsal today。

myra:no,i'm not tired。horrible morning for the chanel crossing。i suppose he's gone now。

kitty:ye suppose so。

(窗外下着大雨)

myra:kitty,kitty look!he's here!

kitty:good heavens!he's deserted!

myra:kitty he's here。he hasn't gone,he's here!

kitty:he'll be court-martialed for this……

myra:oh,i've got to go。i've got to go!

kitty:oh,you can't now。

myra:oh,kitty,you see him,too,don't you?

kitty:well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up。oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake。

mayra:where's my hat?

oh,kitty,what if i……what if he ……do you suppose……?oh,dear,oh,kitty,what do you think……oh,gos。kitty,there。do i look all right?

kitty:yes, you look all right。i think you'd better with a dress on。

myra:oh,yes。

kitty:e on,now。myra,stop it!

myra:i don't know what i'm doing。oh,dear。these stupid buttons。kitty,i just want to……oh,kitty,he came back。i was beginning to think……but he didn't。he came back。oh!is he stiil there?(runs to the window)he is ,he is。

kitty:wait a minute。i'll get your maciontosh。you umbrella's in the corner,there。here ,put this on。now,got to go first。yoyu don't want to run into madam on the way down。wait a minute。all clear。and please tell him no more visits,i can't stand the excitement。

(一路平安的音乐声响起)

(雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)

玛拉:你好

myra:hello。

洛依:你好

roy:helleo。

玛拉:你来看我太好了

myra:nice of you to e to and see me。

洛依:别这么说

roy:not at all。

玛拉:你你没走?

myra:you didn't go?

洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时

roy:couldn't。mine's in the channel,forty-eight hours leave。

玛拉:这真太好了

myra:isn't that wonderful。

洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着

roy:yes。two whole days。you know,ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink。

玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了

myra:you managed to remember meat last then。

洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么

roy:yes,barely managed。myra,what do you think we're going todo today?

玛拉:因为我-我我

myra:well,i……

洛依:现在由不得你这样了

roy:no you won't have time for that。

玛拉:这样?

myra:for what?

洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了

roy:for hesitating。no more hestitating to you。

玛拉:不能?

myra:no?

洛依:不能

roy:no。

玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?

myra:well,what am i going to do instead?

roy:洛依:去跟我结婚

going to get married。

玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧

myra:roy, you must be mad。

洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉

roy:i know ,a marvelous setation。

玛拉:我不要你这样

myra:roy, to be sensible。

洛依:我才不呢

roy:not me。

玛拉:可你还不了解我

myra:but you don't know me。

洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解

roy:then i will discover。spend the rest of my life doing it。

玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生

oh, roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours。

洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要

roy:we're going to be marriedit's you,it'll never be anyone else。

玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定

myra:but how can you tell that?

洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?

roy:now listen,darling。none of your quibbling。none of your questioning。none of your douts。this positive,you see?this is affirmative,you see?this is final,you see? you are going to marry me, you see?

玛拉:是,亲爱的!

myra:i see。

怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?

roy:what's the matter darling?where are we going?

洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?

to announce our engagement。(to driver)to the barracks,around the square。now myra,i want to give you a copletepicture of what i'm going to let you in for。

玛拉:好的

myra:all right。

洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

roy:i have to acquaint you with certain facts。in the first place my dear young lady,i am a captain in the rental ship usaleus。are you impressed?

玛拉:挺唬人

myra:very much。

洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式

roy:a captain in the rental ship usaleus cannot marry caually。it requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette。

玛拉:我知道

myra:i see it does。

洛依:这有点繁文缛节

roy:it's an elaborate ritual。

玛拉:是吗?

myra:is it?

洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意

roy:um-hmm,for example,a captain ih the rental ship usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel。

玛拉:这很困难吗?

is that difficult?

洛依:啊,也许困难也许不

roy:well it might or it might not be。

玛拉:我看不那么容易

myra:i fell it is going to be difficult。

洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我

roy:a great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence。 myra,look at me。

玛拉:是,上蔚

myra:yes captain?

洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?

roy:can you dout the oute?

玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――。我爱你!上尉

myra:you are very conceited,captain。you are quite mad,captain。you are are rekless and headstrong an …… and i ador you, captain。

更多相关内容:
分页: 1 2 3
如果你喜欢本页,请不要忘记收藏哦